Monday, July 22, 2019

"You don't like me cause I'm black"...The 60's pity card, now mainstream JIVE

"You don't like me cause I'm black"...The 60's pity card, now mainstream JIVE




There are good "white" people and there are the BAD....there are the Good "black" people and then they're are the BAD.




This first hand tale is about the bad blacks running loose, and the Italian neighborhood they escaped to for relief.


How wise the lesson only experience can bring, typically anyway...


 

It wasn't until I was in the army in 68, only 17 years of age, that the preponderance of black culture reinforced what I was learning first hand, albeit in few numbers...

that the use of the PITY card when a request for anything was not approved..."you're say no just cause I'm black"...this was prevalent and so much...that one day...hey, hanging, shooting pool, don't recall.........blacks then and now always have looked up the "popCult inspired" mafia...so I'm in their wheelhouse...I asked...having had this figured.

I asked..hey bubba..."you don't like me cause I'm black stuff,...does that work?"....he smiled, .."look it, my man, ....we use it cause it works...EVERY dam TIME....I remember to this day....like it as yesterday.




So...lets review...essentially it was the street culture that with the popCULTure leading the way turned our political chatter to correspond to the street culture, not the other way around...


as the LEARNING curve hit the main stream, many from these blacks learning, going to college, getting into government...LEARNED the TRICK that..is simply a RUSE..

                                           A suckers bet!



So, it's simple explanation of the a. reason why "racism is used over and over," b. the leftists that have ONLY identity politics to use,
should NEVER be DEFENDED...
We the People need to reject it on its face


Post Script!..
Obama the ultimate NON-black ...BLACK....adopted what was told to him that which blacks experienced and used.....










































































Lots of MEME...key word; racist, race, black, black privilege, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment