Monday, November 9, 2015

Truth to those OFFENDED and YOU call me Racist....OK....Just don't call me BIGOT

Sticks and STONES might break MY BONES but your Ridicule ...will NEVER, Ever, ever....HURT me...NOR will I bow by becoming silent...

 Racism, merely an expression of truth LIARS don't wish to be held accountable to...Racist, Racism designed to silence TRUTH....

Yes, I speak TRUTH to those easily offended....

YOU don't like being HELD accountable...thus you RIDICULE me...with "you racist"...

Yes, I'm holding you accountable....

Yes, ..I'm "RACIST".....

If EVERYTHING is ART....Joe, NOTHING is ART...same with RIDICULE

Truth to those who find TRUTH uncomfortable...do their best to shut ME up by calling ME racist........

yes...so what's your point?



dd














No comments:

Post a Comment