Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Billionaire Guilt/Firewall or liberal EXTORTION....same, same..



Many people don't understand how a performer, an earner...an entrepreneur can BE a liberals. 
 Counter-intuitive....for sure....
But the reason is CLEAR.....
Those who can afford to ignore the consequences of liberal policies create their own firewall.  
LOTS of money, donated to liberal politicians, liberal causes, liberal "think" tanks...

 I feel so guilty, I'd like to pay MORE taxes
I give to GET. says "the" billionaire....I do so...so I can get them to leave me alone...

Extortion racket...

#billionaireINSURANCE...or #liberalEXTORTION

Just leave my business affairs ALONE...and I will pay you #protectionMONIES


When #MOBrule meets Protection Racket....or as I break it down to simple, stupid.....LIBERALISM.....

No comments:

Post a Comment