Wednesday, September 16, 2026

"If I wanted America to ACTUALLY Succeed...I would...

 

IF I WANTED AMERICA TO SUCCEED

A takeoff on a takeoff...

Similar in concept to Paul Harvey’s “If I Were the Devil.”

If I Wanted America to Succeed...

To Lead — NOT follow.
To Prosper — NOT suffer.
To Dream — NOT despair.

 


 https://soundcloud.com/tony-venuti/make-america-succeed

I would start with ENERGY.

With executive orders, I would build pipelines NOW to provide Americans with an abundance of low-cost fuels.

We wouldn't have to take it by force. We would simply put America's PRIDE back to work by drilling what is already OURS.

This guarantees heat for our homes, fuels our cars, runs our businesses and powers OUR economy without GLOBAL assistance needed.

We would make energy so cheap it would appear FREE after decades of globally dominated higher prices.

We would remind all that our American cities prospered by the abundance of power and failed due to the lack of abundance.

I would empower elected leaders to outlaw all laws that do NOT put America First!

I would first shut down the availability of illegal immigrants' entry into our sovereign nation.

I would call radical Islam just that.

We would outlaw all SANCTUARY CITIES and provide teeth to laws that make criminal the politicians enabling criminals sanctuary, to include, but not be limited to, jail time.

If I Wanted America to Succeed...

We would fight for DIVERSITY...

A diversity of IDEAS.

We would be not blinded BY color...

but colorblind!

If I Wanted America to Succeed...

We'd bless our students by the reincorporation of Civics, knowing the lack thereof has allowed two generations of children to learn Socialism over Capitalism, promoting free sex, free healthcare, over the responsibility of FREE WILL.

I'd fire all educators who promoted subjective analysis OVER objective truths, having established that politicized science is NOT science.

We would call out ALL false narratives, to include first the notion of “man-made” global warming, reminding all that climate changes every three months with the seasons.

We'd make clear the sanctity of life.

I would explain that taking our jobs overseas with perverse incentives leads NOT to the success of America, but to its FAILURE.

We would TEACH our students that CAPITALISM is the driving force and Conservatism is how we communicate politically.

That capitalism is effectively an articulation of one's self-worth.

With the free market as the only force in the history of man that allowed someone to go from nothing to somebody, rejecting the false narrative that America's best days are behind us.

Confirming:

The world does not owe you a living.

That your worth comes from effort.

Indeed.

We would CELEBRATE wealth creators as heroes, NOT as demons...

Displaying the high tide that floats all boats.

If I Wanted America to Succeed...

To Make America Great AGAIN...

Indeed, to put America's interests first...

I would, with my pen and paper shredder, rid the shackles of regulators, their agencies and their regulations.

I would do so to 75% of them...

with a single signature.

We would:

UN-COMPLICATE THE COMPLICATED.

We would sever ties with bureaucrats, lawyers and lobbyists who discouraged entrepreneurs with IMPOSSIBLE rules, extinguishing similar big ideas that once propelled the Industrial Age, allowing not just us to prosper, but the whole wide world.

I would celebrate, not ridicule, those who understand supply and demand—what the market can bear.

And when Hollywood and the media ridicule builders and the creators of wealth, we would replace the mainstream media by drowning them with Tweets, thus controlling the news cycle.

We would ignore the media cries as we remind them:

“We the People control the narrative.”

If I Wanted America to Succeed...

To Make America Great Again...

To put America First...

I would quickly remind the numerous bureaucracies throughout the civilized world that WE who give “YOU” money will no longer allow ourselves to be bullied while simultaneously extending our goodwill in the form of dollars.

For those who would not comply...

we will end the GRAVY TRAIN.

We will empower our farmers to farm...

Our miners to mine...

Our loggers to log...

And as BUILDERS...

we will continue to build freely, without encumbrances.

Furthermore...

Because we LOVE free markets, we would provide funding for entrepreneurs to unleash their creative potential.

We will show, via example, that:

When you put EFFORT and AMBITION into a goal, it creates a value above and beyond JUST your self-esteem.

If I Wanted America to Become Great Again...

To put America First...

To indeed succeed...

I would, at every turn, highlight the success of you...of me...of Americans one by one.

I would remind everyone that, for all those whose ambition equals the needs the free market provides, we would celebrate them and encourage others to follow the path of self-reliance.

We will benefit when those once convinced of their ability to succeed...

indeed succeed.

Not in spite of the challenge...

Rather...

RISING TO THE CHALLENGE.

If I Wanted America to Succeed...

To Make America Great Again...

We would make it dirt simple to start a business, to illustrate that the esteem of earning a living is greater than the contempt learned from being dependent upon a government entity to which you are beholden.

We would create MORE of all of this by eliminating regulations that deter the spirit of FREE WILL.

To Further Make America Succeed...

I would defund universities, bureaucracies and fundamentally transform all forces that, up to now, have allowed environmentalists to redefine science.

We would provide STIPENDS for students who choose to study from an approved “America FIRST” university.

We would further pay for their education when a commitment is made to teach in distressed neighborhoods countrywide.

If I Wanted America to Succeed...

We would go into the inner cities and bring light where darkness once prevailed.

We would create FREE ENTERPRISE zones...

Flood them with grant money to first clean up the blight...

While simultaneously doing whatever is necessary to guarantee the safety of citizens who fear exercising their own free will by choosing to be A PART of society—not APART FROM society.

Indeed...

Ihttps://soundcloud.com/tony-venuti/make-america-succeedf WE wanted America to succeed...

To Make America GREAT again...

To PUT all Americans FIRST...

I would APPEAL to the virtue of WE THE PEOPLE.

I would only need to show them Europe, the Middle East and parts of the world too numerous to mention.

That:

“There, but by the Grace of God, go I.”

Compels US to...

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment