Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I HATE Truth...Liberal's PervUcation's results...

Replace "Truth" ...with HATE...

Liberals HATE Authority
Don't hold me accountable, I hate that.


Don't tell me I'm expected to work, make a living, and be self sufficient, I Hate That.


Don't tell me Sex is for procreation and that a baby is a life before birth, I Hate that.

Don't tell me NOT to do what FEELs GOOD to ME...I Hate That The MOST

Don't believe me....go to school where I go..."Perv U"  our motto?  Phuck U too"
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/399408_553360091363917_299768627_n.jpg



             My analogy of Feral Cats and Liberal Cats....similar


Liberals hate "their stuff" being done to THEM....

Key words to use..."fire at will (will is a Perv)

PervUcated NOT educated
PerVisionist "one who uses incremental approaches to their Perv"
PerVicitis...."one who claims they were born THIS WAT
PerVocation...One who WORKS at it...
PerVaholic....One who quenches their thirst in Perv.
PerVology....The study of Perv ...usually by liberal...\
PervUniversity....Most schools of "higher" education (where you become PerVucated)

Add your own to the PerVcabulary



No comments:

Post a Comment