Monday, January 13, 2014

March 13, Thursday...Picketing the Media...Join me ...

March 13, Thursday...Picketing the Media...Join me in three days....time


The Presumptive Philosopher: The Communist Manifesto: I'm Mad as Hell + I'm not...: The Communist Manifesto: I'm Mad as Hell + I'm not gonna take this any more... : I'm Mad as Hell + I'm not gonna take this a...

Join me and others Thursday the 16th of January....give the gift that keeps on giving....Truth....

Pete and I were at KVOA a few days ago....once the signs were up...the Gloves were put on....Baseball Gloves....
For an hour we passed...knuckle balls, curve balls abound and the slowest strings/fast balls my ego would accept..
I 'm going to challenge any one of the Men or Woman at KVOA...to have a chance at either challenge.

They won't be able to catch my best fast ball.
They won't be able to get any of theirs past me?

..c'mon i'm 63 years young kids....

person with video camera needed...

AIDA approach to marketing...Attention, Interest, Desire, Action....we'll get their attention....ignore us only for so long.....

Give the gift that keeps on giving....Truth....Happy with the Media...do nothing....NOT Happy? I have a plan...

Picket the Media...

Make this a Hobbit ..defined as a Cause that you MAKE your hobby and make it a habit....= HOBBIT

I'm Mad as Hell + I'm not gonna take this any more!

Picket the Media to "The Power of Ten"

Media...Liberals ...the Genesis...

Age of Enlightenment (philosophy)
Age of Disillusionment (despotism)
Era of Omission (Media distortion)

https://www.facebook.com/events/774014852612165/?source=1

https://www.facebook.com/tony.venuti/media_set?set=a.3877178343702&type=1

This explains the what....and how this works
https://www.facebook.com/notes/tony-venuti/im-mad-as-hell-im-not-gonna-take-this-any-more-picket-the-media-to-the-power-of-/10152716167136808

No comments:

Post a Comment