Saturday, September 12, 2015

Trump is todays David slaying ( A ) Goliath with a TEN BILLION Dollar Slingshot

David was a one act play back when.  I'm you here and now...if not me...who? if not NOW....when?

It's as simple as David meeting Goliath...
a Ten Billion dollar sling shot

 The Culture of COOL.... 

YOU MUST BE VICTIM

Singing the blues REQUIRED says the PopCULT does not allow those who were NOT victims to be victim...thus NEVER can be COOL....

Then along came Trump

Have YOU ever been OFFENDED....take heart....(not from a baby's body parts).....  

#victimclass 

 (now I'm offended at YOU "being" offended)  my name is Tucker, not SUCKER

The Tyranny of the Offended the NEW, Latest VICTIM Class(less)

 
We are a Nation of Victims....see clip above

Sexy, Cool,...like singing the Blues....can't sing it if you were NEVER victim...err cool...I man.

No comments:

Post a Comment