Thursday, June 30, 2016

Vitriolic Social Media illustrated by "the" chain link fence AND dogs....Bark LOUDER than THE bite

Social Media and Chain Link fences....
Anonymity of social media creates the BARK that never BITES
 
Social Media PER...err Canineified...thesis is proven

We have seen the viral responses via MEMEs and remarks in FB and twitter...
we see the DIVIDE.....
but would the same rhetoric be actualized if ANONYMITY wasn't in play
I have the Answer...
Took my Pit Bull / Mastiff puppies to the dog park....We arrived...

as we walk to the gate DOGs are coming up to us on the other side of the fence...
barking, really mean like. Gosh..I thought...I'm bringing puppies in here? I went in....
Those dogs barking ....were now licking one another....
an older gent came up to me...and said "chain link fences and dogs make for a lot of barking.



Wha la....same as social media....the bark is louder than the bite....
Social Media IS the chain link fence.....

No comments:

Post a Comment