Friday, February 22, 2013

But Lucky ME, I'm White - Challenging a False Premise

   I'm White, but Blind - Privileged am I over the Black Man who can SEE?...  Really?
It isn't about Black or not Black, White or NOT White...it's about Clarity...Like the water, I'm clear...
there is NO Black or White!!  Only Truth, Justice, _& Liberty.

   I White, but I'm crippled, well, not entirely...I can't see...you know...I'm blind.
he over there...NOT of WHITE (?) skin....sort of tan or brownish....he is in perfect health, he can hear as well as I...but He can See, I cannot..but Lucky me, I'm White


I'm White, but I stand 5'4" in school, I was bulliled...people didn't look up to me...That Black kid over there, 6'1, basketball start, has a college scholarship waiting him....But, Lucky me...I'm White

I'm not of a "Diverse Nature"....although a chronic drug user, turned down by all for the actions of my past, I am looked over and displaced by someone who had it ...worse (?) than I.....the authorities who sanction success forgave the man/girl of color....and set him/her on a pathway aimed at better life, and tools in which to accomplish such a feat....But, Lucky me...  I'm White


 A perverted look at what is being taught in schools
“They’re teaching white guilt,” one parent told Fox News. “They’re dividing the students. They’re saying to non-whites, ‘You have been oppressed and you’re still being oppressed.’”
The parent, who asked not to be identified, has an 18-year-old son who was enrolled in the class and became alarmed after she looked at some of the handouts provided to the students.
“I felt it was indoctrination,” she said. “This is a radical left agenda and ideology that is now embedded in our school.” more see link....

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/public-school-teaches-white-privilege-class.html



This is a rush transcript from "Hannity," April 12, 2011. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Now according to the conference website, the "White Privilege" Conference is, quote, "a conference built on the premise that the U.S. was started by white people for white people."
According to the conference's founder and director he wants everybody to attend conference to learn that, quote, "white supremacy, white privilege, racism and other forms of oppression are designed for your destruction, designed to kill you.
"What I want this conference to help people of color to understand is how that system works. How it can create little bitty things that add up that cause hypertension, that cause you to eat

Read more: This is a rush transcript from "Hannity," April 12, 2011. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. Read more:
This is a rush transcript from "Hannity," April 12, 2011. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/transcript/teachers-attend-white-privilege-conference-taxpayers-dime#ixzz2LfJqaMue
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/transcript/teachers-attend-white-privilege-conference-taxpayers-dime


MSNBC, telling Whitey Jokes
MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry hosted an eyebrow-raising segment over the weekend on race. After discussing the dos and don’t of race-based comedy, the controversial host implored her panelists to share their favorite ethnic jokes.
“Give me your favorite race joke or your best punch line on it,” Harris Perry said.
The panel, which included “The Daily Show” creator Liz Winstead and comedian Dean Obeidallah, among others, complied and provided quips about white people, Jews and African Americans. Obeidallah started off with some Caucasian jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment