Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Homosexual, Heterosexual....nothing gay OR sad about the two opposing "realities."

Intellectual Honesty squared by Intellectual humility displayed by Camille....

Salute...."be any what that you wish to be, but cop to it"...and don't compel me to accept your behavior as normal or natural.....it is what IT IS(tv)


I have homosexual friends, they know I'm heterosexual....neither compels the other to behave outside of our convictions..(for the record)


The above post on Facebook led to an interesting conversation with a Conservative Homosexual.  The key word to this man's identity is CONSERVATIVE.  I will accept as "my brother" all Conservatives that allow for there "Ism" to be second to Conservatism.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cprworldwidemedia/372324366241266/?comment_id=372345312905838&notif_t=likeA facebook string with a Conservative Homosexual....great exchange click on link below



No comments:

Post a Comment