Thursday, March 20, 2014

Nomological - Perfect description of Left wingers...its a real word.

Your response to a liberals lunacy should be....How Nomological of you...(make em look it up...)
I just discovered a new word...synonymous in "my own mind"....with LIBERAL

NOMOLOGICAL

nom·o·log·i·cal
ˌnäməˈläjikəl/
adjective
adjective: nomological


1.relating to or denoting certain principles, such as laws of nature, that are neither logically necessary nor theoretically explicable, but are simply taken as true.
another term for nomothetic.   

Wow-----sounds just like "no more logical" ....than necessary....

I want examples of all the nomological conclusions Liberals come up with....virtually everything that comes out of their minds....so the list should be what do liberals say that is NOT.....nomological.. "I can hear a pin drop"

Did I nail it?

No comments:

Post a Comment