Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hunger (to kill) Games (not)....Power of suggestion...thanks DAD!

"why do girls hate me?" Not the question to consider in the shooting the California school....

The point he should have been more open about..is why....why...why...when everything is given to me...I can't get girls..I can't get what I want...

since the baby-boomers, 50% spoiled kids and busy, indifferent parents...three generations...do the math...
 
Cat's in the Cradle - silver spoon, little boy blue, man in the moon...when are you coming home dad, I don't know when...but we WILL be together soon, son....then...He grew up just like me.....Hunger games answer....having a feast on flesh and blood...thank you dad.....apple does NOT fall far from the "tree."
 
great tune..."cat's IN the CRADLE (of suggestion)
Cats in the Cradle - Power of Suggestion...thanks dad

No comments:

Post a Comment